Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Get to know your brother week!

Did you ever realize how much you may not know about your brother??? I mean I thought I knew ALOT about Pippin, until we started writing our about us post!
I then realized I didn't know his favorite color or candy bar!!
Those are little things but I want to know all about him!! so this week, we girls are going to be asking our brothers lots of questions in order to get to know them better!
So try and find out things you don't know about them for instance: Who is their favorite football player or baseball  player and so on.... I have a list of things you could ask if your not sure what to ask!
  1. What is your favorite song?
  2. What is your favorite game? (board game, video game, etc...)
  3. What are some of your favorite things to do?
  4. What is your favorite movie?
5. What's your favorite snack?  And so on..
6. What is your favorite sport?
7. What is your favorite type of car?
They may not be very exciting, but do you know the answers to all those questions?

Let me know how your week goes and what you learned here!!!
Thanks,
 Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment