Saturday, April 2, 2011

Now open!!

Hi, I'm Hope/Mary and if you don't know why my name is Hope/Mary it's because Lord Of The Rings Mary and Pippin my brother Dylan is Pippin (I don't think it's fair, I wanted to be Pippin!)
Mary (left) Pippin (right)
So this is our brother sister blog, It's all about making brothers and sisters best friends! I would like to encourage you to read our posts and for you to encourage other people you know too!
Also if you have any questions or brother sister stories email them to savedbygrace723(at)hotmail(dot)com (put this way so it doesn't spam at is @ and (dot) is . Thanks!) Don't be afraid to ask any questions!
And please sign our guest book! We are  hoping God will bless you with this blog!
Thanks for reading,  Mary and Pippin

No comments:

Post a Comment